General Terms and Conditions for Show
- All Firearms sold, traded, transferred or disposed of by FFL Dealers must undergo background checks as per Federal and State Laws (no exceptions).
- All weapons MUST be “zip-tied” at all times. Always check weapon before giving to customer to view.
- Guns must be secured in Glass case, tied with Rubber coated metal cables or Alarm cables to prevent theft.
- Holster vendors must utilize plastic/fake guns for display.
- No Black-Powder allowed. Ammo must be sealed, bagged, or taped off.
- Pepper-Spray must be Seal packaged to prevent accidental discharge.
- Parts to convert semi-to-auto are not allowed.
- Vendors must abide by all Federal, State and local laws pertaining to the Sale & Transfer or Firearms as well as all Taxation and Licensing Regulations and Failure to follow said laws, taxation, licensing regulations or display rules may result in closure of display and expulsion from show, without refund or recourse.
- Safety violations are immediate grounds for removal from show without refund or recourse!
- No Smoking at any time in any venue.
- Tables are to be paid in advance.
- All tables must be covered with table cloth.
- Vendors are responsible for all individuals occupying their assigned space.
- Display items MUST be Gun & Knife show related. Unrelated items are subject to removal unless prior consent is granted by Show Coordinator.
- We cannot guarantee specific table locations due to layout limitations, but will try to accommodate when possible.
- There is absolutely No "Sub-Letting" of tables without permission from Show Coordinator.
- Table holders are not allowed to trade merchandise anywhere except their assigned tables.
- Vendors must not display beyond their table or move tables without consent from Show Coordinator (Fire Marshal regulations).
- Show Coordinator reserves the right to limit the type or number of displays.
- Table holders are not allowed to pickoff merchandise from customers near the front door.
- No food items are allowed to be displayed, sold or sampled without prior consent from Show Coordinator.
- Vendors who wish to add jerky for sale/sample at their display, must pay an additional "Jerky License Fee" (ask Show Coordinator for details).
- No adult content or racial/sexist items.
- Show Coordinators reserve the right to ban/remove any items he deems unrelated or undesirable.
- Customers pay admission and deserve to see all vendors, therefore No Early Packing or Leaving Early!
- Vendors who have not arrived by 8:00am on show day, and have not called 931-250-1981 are considered a "No-Show".
- Vendors who "No-Show" must pay for tables or future reservations cannot be accepted (No Exceptions).
- Refunds are not given for inclement weather concerns which result in early show closures (i.e., tornados, flooding, blizzards, acts of God, etc.)
- Exhibitors also agree to release Show Coordinator from all liability for any theft/damages/losses/injuries or Federal, State, local law violations suffered/incurred while at Gun & Knife Show.
DEALER SET-UP TIMES:
- FRIDAY, 8 am - 5 pm
- SATURDAY, 7 am - 8 am
- SATURDAY, 9 am – 5 pm
- SUNDAY, 9 am – 4 pm
- Vendors must stay till closing both days! ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY PACKING!
- For each reservation you submit you agree to abide by the "Terms and Conditions for Display Reservations" which refers to the above statements.
YOU ALSO AGREE TO NEVER HAVE A LOADED GUN IN THE BUILDING OR COMPLEX AT ANY TIME!